Fist step is to complete an application form please start here to get this. As part of the application process you may also need to provide a few supporting documents in order to complete the application process as quickly. Site needs to have a few things to meet with compliance, see site checks below. These can be done during the application process and we can provide support with anything if needed. Pre Approval is given within 24 hours of receiving the application form. Some things needed:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Valid passport copies of all directors and shareholders
- Business concept, if business is not yet up and running
- Utility bill from director/owner (proof of residence)
On the initial application to NOIRE, you will also need to provide:
- Brief business plan
- Description of your products/services
- Trading history
- Address within the EU
We will also want to see your website, so we can discuss how best to integrate the payment gateway.
If you meet all the requirements on our checklist, then we will accept your application and begin the installation of our payment gateway.
Web Compliance site Check list
To be completed by authorized personnel:
- The web site does not redirect
- Information on customer support is easily identifiable on the web site
- Customer service telephone number is listed on the web site
- Customer service e-mail is listed on the web site
- Web site branding is as expected
- The corporation address is listed on the web site
- The cardholder is diverted on to a secure site (https://) when purchasing
- The web site does display the VISA/MasterCard logos
- The cardholder is asked for address and telephone number when signing up or making purchase
- The web site does display all prices
- Transaction currency does appear on the web site
- The terms and conditions are visible on the web site
- It is stated on the web site when cardholders will be debited
- The procedure for cardholder wishing to return goods is visible on the web site
- There is a refund policy visible on the web site
- The shipping policy and shipping costs is clearly visible on the web site
- The delivery time-frame is stated on the web site
- The descriptor is visible on the web site
- The cardholder ́s responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws is stated on the web site
- All links on the web site do work
Test and Go Live
We always test our payment gateway before sending it live to ensure you are completely satisfied with the process.
Compliance certificate for merchant?
We are PCI DSS level 1 compliant and with us, you automatically become level 1 compliant too.
See our different integration methods.